Valley Junction Farmers Market / Music in the Junction
About the Event
Valley Junction Farmers Market
The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to dozens of local vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Other special performances and surprises are scheduled throughout the season.
- Who will be at market this week? Search vendors and products here.
- Where will my favorite vendor be located? Check out our interactive market map to find your favorite vendors.
- Where can I get help? Guest services are available at the Historic Valley Junction Foundation Office, 137 5th Street. At our office, you can:
- Get help finding your favorite store or vendor.
- Access food assistance programs like SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks.
- Purchase Valley Junction merchandise.
Music in the Junction presents BOOMERANG
Coming out of the Heartland with decades of combined rock-and-roll experience Boomerang is the pet project of
four highly experienced and veteran mid-west musicians. The Boomerang guys populated several of Central Iowa’s
most recognized regional bands, including Terra Firma, Night Flight, The Flight, Transit and The Echoes Five. And band
members are the proud owners of three Iowa Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame inductions.
For those who grew up in the 60’s and 70’s the set-lists are the soundtrack of your life. For those who didn’t, well who doesn’t enjoy partying and dancing to classic Stones, Beatles, Doobies, Temptations and more? This band is all about playing the classic songs everyone loves—and having fun.
Music in the Junction is the place to be in central Iowa on Thursday nights through September 30. Railroad Park and the beverage garden opens at 5:30 pm with live music from 6:00-8:30 pm. Join us for a great season in Historic Valley Junction!
- Who else is playing? View the 2021 Music in the Junction Band Lineup
Music in the Junction and the Valley Junction Farmers Market are presented by: