Music in the Junction returns! Plus Farmers Market
About the Event
Valley Junction Farmers Market
The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to dozens of local vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Other special performances and surprises are scheduled throughout the season.
This week’s Vendor of the Week is Eden Ridge Acres! This vendor provides local communities with a delectable pleasing array of originally grown fruits, veggies, herbs, honey, pastured meat and eggs along with teas and natural home goods.
- Who will be at market this week? Check out our interactive market map to find your favorite vendors.
- Where will my favorite vendor be located? Search vendors and products here.
- Where can I get help? Guest services are available at the Historic Valley Junction Foundation Office, 137 5th Street. At our office, you can:
- Get help finding your favorite store or vendor.
- Access food assistance programs like SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks.
- Purchase Valley Junction merchandise.
Music in the Junction presents EXIT 185
Music in the Junction is the place to be in central Iowa on Thursday nights through September 30. Railroad Park and the beverage garden opens at 5:30 with live music beginning each week at 6:00 pm. Join us for a great season in Historic Valley Junction!
- Who else is playing? View the 2021 Music in the Junction Band Lineup
Music in the Junction and the Valley Junction Farmers Market are presented by West Bank.