Back to Events Listing
Jingle in the Junction
About the Event
The annual holiday event you look forward to is back in full swing, as many Valley Junction businesses extend their hours on Thursday nights to give you more time to find the perfect holiday gift, enjoy dinner, and stroll 5th Street under the glow of over 125,000 holiday lights.
- 5:00-9:00pm: Many SHOPS OPEN with extended hours, sales, and mini events
- 6:00-8:00pm: SANTA & MRS. CLAUS will be making an appearance each night at the Historic Valley Junction Foundation office next to the Theatrical Shop
- 5:30-8:30pm: Jump back on the bandwagon with FREE HORSE DRAWN TROLLEY RIDES in Railroad Park
- 5:30-8:30pm: Warm up with FIRE PERFORMANCES by Cirque Wonderland every half hour at 5th & Maple
- 5:00-9:00pm: SELFIE STATION – Send holiday cheer to friends far and near and celebrate your support of local small businesses next to Coopers on 5th
- 5:00-9:00pm: Witness ICE CARVINGS by the talented Bill Gorish next to Memory Lane
- TOP HAT CAROLERS and more musicians will keep you entertained.
- Can’t make it to see Santa in person? Not a problem! We’re sending a daily reindeer to the North Pole with your LETTERS TO SANTA