Back to Events Listing
Farmers Market | Music in the Junction w/ The Sons of Gladys Kravitz
About the Event
The 2023 Farmers Market/Music in the Junction series will take place May 4 through September 28.
The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to over 80 weekly vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts, and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Special performances events are scheduled throughout the season.
- Where will my favorite vendor be located? Check out our interactive market map to find your favorite vendors.
- Where can I get help? Guest services are available at the Historic Valley Junction Foundation Office, 137 5th Street. At our office, you can:
- Get help finding your favorite store or vendor.
- Access food assistance programs like SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks.
- Purchase Valley Junction merchandise.
Music in the Junction | The Sons of Gladys Kravitz
The best concert series in Central Iowa is in Valley Junction!
A whimsical name evoking another time, when actors could act and sitcoms were funny—and the music was great! The Sons of Gladys Kravitz specialize in performing the very best music of the last 50 years, with letter-perfect renditions of classic songs from artists ranging from the Allman Brothers to ZZ Top—and many great artists in between.
Music in the Junction is the place to be in central Iowa on Thursday nights May through September. Railroad Park and the beverage garden opens at 5:00 pm with live music from 6:00-8:30 pm. Join us for a great season in Historic Valley Junction!
- Who else is playing? View the 2023 Music in the Junction Schedule
All Historic Valley Junction Foundation community events are free to attend, all ages, and with food and beverage available throughout.
Join us for our signature event series in Historic Valley Junction – our weekly Farmers Market and Music in the Junction concert series.