Farmers Market | Music in the Junction w/ Gut Feeling
About the Event
The 2023 Farmers Market/Music in the Junction series will take place May 4 through September 28.
The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to over 80 weekly vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts, and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Special performances events are scheduled throughout the season.
- Where will my favorite vendor be located? Check out our interactive market map to find your favorite vendors.
- Where can I get help? Guest services are available at the Historic Valley Junction Foundation Office, 137 5th Street. At our office, you can:
- Get help finding your favorite store or vendor.
- Access food assistance programs like SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks.
- Purchase Valley Junction merchandise.
Classic Car Night
Every 2nd Thursday of the month – bring your classic car, traditional hot rod, or street rod to the Valley Junction Farmers Market and enjoy VIP parking in the 300 block of 5th Street. The first 50 cars get a drink token good for a free beverage in the beverage garden with live music in Railroad Park.
Music in the Junction | Gut Feeling
The best concert series in Central Iowa is in Valley Junction!
GUT FEELING is a cover band based out of Des Moines, Iowa. It all started when 5 long-time friends and fellow musicians began collaborating on the occasional cover song while focusing mainly on original material. Over time, it became clear that maybe playing covers together needed to happen more often.
The group specializes in classic rock, early heavy metal and 80s pop hits, while dabbling in some forgotten gems that lie in between. You’ll tap your foot. You’ll feel the energy. You might hear a surprise or two. But you’ll definitely have a good time.
Call it a Gut Feeling
- Who else is playing? View the 2023 Music in the Junction Schedule
ALL events are free to attend, with food and beverage available throughout.
Join us for our signature event series in Historic Valley Junction – our weekly Farmers Market and Music in the Junction concert series.