Farmers Market/Music in the Junction
About the Event
The 2022 Farmers Market/Music in the Junction series will take place May 5 through September 29.
The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to over 100 weekly vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm.
The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to dozens of local vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Other special performances and surprises are scheduled throughout the season.
- Where will my favorite vendor be located? Check out our interactive market map to find your favorite vendors.
- Where can I get help? Guest services are available at the Historic Valley Junction Foundation Office, 137 5th Street. At our office, you can:
- Get help finding your favorite store or vendor.
- Access food assistance programs like SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks.
- Purchase Valley Junction merchandise.
Music in the Junction | Jake Simon
“Small-town road warrior” Jake Simon, a 23 year old from central IA, made his debut to country radio with “I Still Think About You” hitting as a Top 40 single on the Music Row Country Breakout chart. Known for playing tons of live shows, you can see the up and comer playing all over the country. He is known for his no nonsense attitude and his willingness to “grind” on his way up the ladder. Check out his newest singles “Find Me on a Dirt Road”, “Feel You Tonight” and “West Coast Kiss”. Catch Jake on the road in 2022!
Music in the Junction is the place to be in central Iowa on Thursday nights May through September. Railroad Park and the beverage garden opens at 5:30 pm with live music from 6:00-8:30 pm. Join us for a great season in Historic Valley Junction!
- Who else is playing? View the 2022 Music in the Junction Schedule
ALL events are free to attend, with food and beverage available throughout the district.
Join us for our signature event in Historic Valley Junction – our weekly Farmers Market and Music in the Junction concert series.