Farmers Market/Music in the Junction
About the Event
The 2022 Farmers Market/Music in the Junction series will take place May 5 through September 29.
The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to over 100 weekly vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm.
The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to dozens of local vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Other special performances and surprises are scheduled throughout the season.
- Where will my favorite vendor be located? Check out our interactive market map to find your favorite vendors.
- Where can I get help? Guest services are available at the Historic Valley Junction Foundation Office, 137 5th Street. At our office, you can:
- Get help finding your favorite store or vendor.
- Access food assistance programs like SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks.
- Purchase Valley Junction merchandise.
Music in the Junction | Toaster
Established in 1993, TOAST3R has continued to rock Central Iowa with our fun and engaging show highlighting everyone’s favorite hits from the 70s, 80s, 90’s & today. Enjoy dancing, singing and toasting to the songs/material of a wide range of artists, including: Journey, Pink, Van Halen, Rick Springfield, Cheap Trick, AC/DC, Sweet, Poison, Bruno Mars – just to name a few! Toaster strives for the best possible sound quality and for the songs to sound as close to the original as possible.
Music in the Junction is the place to be in central Iowa on Thursday nights May through September. Railroad Park and the beverage garden opens at 5:30 pm with live music from 6:00-8:30 pm. Join us for a great season in Historic Valley Junction!
- Who else is playing? View the 2022 Music in the Junction Schedule
ALL events are free to attend, with food and beverage available throughout the district.
Join us for our signature event in Historic Valley Junction – our weekly Farmers Market and Music in the Junction concert series.