Antique Jamboree Vendor Information
Historic Valley Junction’s nationally recognized shopping and antique district provides the perfect backdrop for one of Iowa’s largest outdoor antique shows. The Antique Jamboree attracts nearly 100 quality dealers from across the Midwest. This year we are again offering two Antique Jamboree events, one in June and one in September!
Historic Valley Junction has come a long way since the 1890s when it was home to the Rock Island and Union Pacific Railroads. Today Valley Junction is a charming shopping and sightseeing district featuring over 160 specialty stores, antique shops (some of the finest), restaurants, and independent businesses. This cozy, six square block area attracts large crowds due to its easy access to I-80, I-35, I-235, plus the Des Moines International Airport.
Exhibit Areas and Set-up
- Exhibit spaces are approximately the size of two diagonal parking spaces (about 20’x15’.) Please be sure your space accommodates your vehicle.
- Set-up must begin no earlier than 6 a.m. — NO EXCEPTIONS
- You must bring your own set-up items such as tables, chairs, and tents and properly anchor such items.
- Exhibitors may not set-up on sidewalks or against store fronts in order to provide proper customer walkway access.
- Once unloaded, vehicles are to be kept in your reserved space or in public parking areas.
- By law, fire lanes in the center of the streets must be kept open at all times.
- Coffee and doughnuts will be available to dealers at approximately 7 a.m.
- Spaces are to be paid for by 7 a.m. on the day of the event.
- If a dealer has signed up for a show and is not in the assigned space by 7 a.m., it will be reassigned.
- Event day arrivals are welcome provided space is available.
- We make every effort to place vendors in the requested space(s), however, no space is guaranteed!
An extensive advertising campaign, including print, newspapers, antique publications, posters, flyers, and the GIANT FISH promote these popular street events. This is a superb venue for showcasing your excellent antiques. This is not a flea market. We encourage you to mail post cards and flyers to your customers. Leave us your email address. We encourage you to post about the show on your website, social media pages and more!