Mingle & Jingle in the Junction
About the Event
November 21 from 5-9 p.m.
Mingle and Jingle with us in the Junction on Thursday, November 21, 2019, and kick off the holiday season. There will be horse-drawn trolley rides, Santa and Mrs. Claus, family activities, balloon art by Professor Von Air, and ice carvings by Bill Gordish.
Thank you to our generous event sponsor and partner, Veridian Credit Union for making these great events happen!
LIGHT Valley Junction
We are so excited to be flipping the switch for the first time on our new year-round, district-wide, interactive lighting display—LIGHT Valley Junction. To learn more about LIGHT Valley Junction and how you can support this project, please visit our website at www.valleyjunction.com.
4:30 p.m. LIGHT Valley Junction Program
5:15 p.m. LIGHT Valley Junction Entertainment
5:30 p.m. LIGHT Valley Junction Flip the Switch
5:30-8:30 p.m. Horse Drawn Trolley Rides
6 p.m. Here Comes Santa and Mrs. Claus—Santa and Mrs. Claus will travel through Historic Valley Junction and end at the Polk County Westside Community Center where they will be located in the rest of the evening. Family activities and Professor Von Air Balloon Art will also be located here until 8 p.m.
6-7 p.m. Ice Carvings by Bill Gordish located at 200 West Walkway, located across from the Community Center
Please help us give back to our community this holiday season by bringing a personal care item for West Des Moines Human Services.
Jingle and Bingo in the Junction
As you Jingle in the Junction this holiday season stop in, check out new holiday items, and play bingo at participating Historic Valley Junction stores. Visit participating stores and ask to get your bingo card stamped. Get five in a row—BINGO and earn the chance to win a prize. For every bingo on your card, you will also receive one entry into our grand prize drawing—a gift basket full of amazing items from participating businesses.
Rules and Guidelines
- Pick up your official bingo card at a participating store or the Historic Valley Junction Foundation office. Cards are only valid at participating businesses and locations—see below for participating businesses.
- Jingle and Bingo in the Junction is from November 21-December 19.
- Horizontal, vertical, and diagonal Bingo’s are valid.
- Bingo card must be stamped by participating business.
- Once your have a Bingo, return the card to the Historic Valley Junction Foundation office or a participating store by December 20, 2019.
- For every Bingo on the card you submit, you will be entered to win the grand prize.
- Each Bingo card contains the same Historic Valley Junction businesses just in a different order.
- Limit one submission per person.